Thursday 15 November 2012

LET'S GET TO IT.


I have been meaning to start a blog for some time. A blog to show off my work. Work i have put in countless hours toward, disregarding sleep, because fuck sleep. Work i have spent five minutes on, sketches  of people in food courts and local hangs, and on various forms of public transport because i can't be arsed looking out the window and instead choose to draw the beautiful people of Sydney. It's not going to be that great. Don't get your hopes up. I'm still a student at university, and i study animation. Expect minimal activity here due to the fact i will be busy elsewhere drawing in-betweens and helping friends get couches up multiple flights of stairs. I have only found the time to create this now,  simply because i have about three months to waste away on holiday, and pretend like i am doing something useful.  

So, my dear friends, time to pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment