Sunday 1 June 2014

SKETCHY.


Yoooooooooooooo i missed you.
I haven't posted here in a long time,
I haven't been at my favourite cafe as much as i'd like to
I haven't been to see my barber as much as i need to.

This dude was waiting for someone, i know that because he never looked my way. I told the student i'm tutoring to draw him a few times.




He's either a pharaoh or pharmacist, he's got the nose for both.

I like to call this drawing 'the Muhammad Ali' because it's the fucking best. He was giving a talk about animation.

It's been so long since i've posted here, months. I did an internship with the dude on the right. It was fun and the thai food was off the chain. I use to catch the same train as the lady on the left, she used a neck brace as a pillow (neck brace not pictured)

This is bad boy Reg Mombasa and his bad boy brother Pete on the left. Their band game was strong as fuck. "ANTHONY IS THE BEST! XOX" 
This is Annie as she ate the cardboard off of my Takoyaki. (Takoyaki and chopsticks not pictured) 

The dude (i ended up finding out) was waiting for his silver haired wife. She was carrying a bag of Macdonald's, He was so balla, she arrived with his lunch and he did nothing but sit there and cross his legs. Fuck this dude was raw.
Go listen to Flashing Lights by Kanye West.
See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment